Saturday, April 14, 2012

ENTRY 7: Someone I called BLUE...





Hey! You know what? I have someone I really like. I secretly in-like with him for more than one year, its funny each time I remember how much effort I put to keep this feelings as a secret. Even though he's opposite to my ideal guy, even though he hurts me several times already, give me a hard time and cause me too much confusion, I still like him and it seems like I cannot stop myself from liking him... may be only time and distance can help me to forget and move on.








Wanna know who's this someone special to me?










Well, lemme describe him...






He's tall -- 5'9 ang height nya if I'm not mistaken...




He's not that so gwapo but malakas talaga ang dating nya...




He's sporty and a good dancer too. 




He's taking up the same course as mine but unfortunately lower year sya (watdaaa! anung unfortunately? Lol). Obviously he's younger than me.




Actually he's a transferee...




He's mischievous and talkative but I can say na may sense of humor sya...




He's friendly, especially to girls...




He's a joker...




He's a flirt... (no offences, I just stating a fact)




and




He's sweet in his own way...
















Lagi nya akong binabati ng "Hi!" or "Hello!" pag nakikita nya ako, minsan bigla na lang nya ako tatawagin. 


Lagi nya akong pinapansin, kinakausap at kinukulit kahit na dinededma at sinusungitan ko sya and by that, I can say na mahaba ang pasensya nya and matyaga sya, dalawang school year kasi syang ganun sa'kin, by the way! he's not courting me or anything huh?


He's sweet at some point.
He used to show me sweet gestures and tell me sweet things.
One time he shows me that he care for me, yun yung time na may sakit ako.
One time he kneel down in front of me but I'm not sure if he also used to that in other girls.
Lagi rin syang nagbibigay ng compliment at nagsasabi ng good things about me, lagi syang bumabanat at nagjo-joke, tsaka lagi rin syang nangti-trip... kaya most of the times hindi ko alam kung totoo ba ang sinasabi at pinapakita nya. Seriously, halos lahat ng sinabi at pinakita nya? Tanda ko pa, even though one and half years na ang lumipas I still clearly remember most of those.












This someone special made me happy... really really happy!  (but he's not aware of that, he thought that I don't like him..)




This someone special makes me experience my first heartache then suddenly leads to my first heartbreak...












This someone special made me fall in love with him but unfortunately he didn't catch me... funny right? :( 






Anyway, I don't feel any regrets liking him... or should I say loving him? He will always have a place in my heart.












By the way, I called this someone special to me as....  "BLUE."

No comments:

Post a Comment