Sunday, July 15, 2012

ENTRY 10:







HEY! You know what, nagparamdam na sya ulit... through facebook nga lang, not bad di ba?


He commented on my friend's status update wherein I was tagged in.










/quote


He: ....


My friend: *his name was tagged in* ?


He: *I was tagged in* Musta ang review?


//quote










Yiiiiieeee! It made my night so good. I was actually tired and a little bit stressed because of our upcoming pre board but because of that... everything became good! With just one snapped my stress had gone.




I didn't expect that I will still be happy because of him... that he still have the same impact to me.  :)






This coming Tuesday, my best friend and I will be visiting our alma mater. I don't know if I am going to be excited or what but one thing is for sure I am a nervous! *O*











No comments:

Post a Comment